Custom drapes at exclusive price



Kristen wanted 4 pinch pleat drapes panels for a sunroom.
Finished size 40" x 97.5", lined.
I helped her select fabric,  ensure her measurements were correct, and reassured her other concerns about the project.


”FANTASTIC RESULTS!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! WILL USE AGAIN!!! I have a wall in my living
room that is uneven by .25 inches with odd lengths that required custom drapery or purchasing pre-
made drapes and having them hemmed. I originally intended to have June just hem drapes, but I
quickly saw from her website that she does CUSTOM drapes. June returned my phone call within a
few days and remained in contact with me via text and phone the whole time. I sent her the
dimensions, purchased my favorite fabric, met June in person and June then made the custom
TRIPLE PLEAT CURTAINS. I wanted a super formal tailored look, and June said she could do triple
pleat without additional charge. From the time we first spoke on the phone to having the curtains in
my possession it was about 4.5 weeks. June got the drapes completed sooner than originally
expected, and without lacking in detail! Her work was impeccable, no frayed thread, no uneven
corners, she knows what she is doing!!!! I am so so happy with my curtains, and so is my husband!!!!
June made my 100% custom 4 panel triple pleat drapes for the price of what ONE panel would have
cost had I purchased from Restoration Hardware, Ethan Allen, etc. Her work is so so good, and she
will forever be my personal seamstress!!!!! “ Kristen, Pflugerville

Comments